The Hoggs of Fife Rannoch jacket for men is a fully waterproof and breathable jacket with outstanding insulation that will work effectively down to -10'C. This jacket is perfect for frosty mornings, whilst helping to regulate the body temperature as the day warms. Made from a 100% brushed polyester outer shell, this jacket is really comfortable to wear. Whether looking for a shooting jacket for when out ont he moors, or a dog walking jacket the Rannoch jacket will not disappoint.
Key features at a glance:
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Rain and stain resistance
- 100% brushed polyester shell
- Polyester insulation layer
- 2 front large bellowed pockets with inside zipped pocket
- Detachable hood with wired peak
- Internal adjustable drawcord at waist
- Poachers pocket
Length: 33" (size large)
I bought this as a dog walking jacket and think it is excellent. It is very warm (been down to -12C wind chill this week) and although heavier than more 'technical' jackets, it has a reassuring solidity which I like. I particularly like the hood design - it's lined so quite warm, has some weight so doesn't get blown away, and you can just tip it back to keep the wind off the back of your neck but keep your ears free to listen.