The 1000 mile Men's Approach Sock has been designed to give you comfort in warmer conditions.
The Tactel inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture and sweat, whereas the soft wool-mix outer moves with your boot. As a result there is less friction between the layers and therefore preventing blisters and reduces wear. The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot so these walking socks are ideal for warmer weathers. Plus the heel power technology helps to keep the socks firmly in place to stop the foot from slipping whilst walking.
The 1000 mile men's approach socks are the perfect choice for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts who require a high-performance sock that provides superior comfort and support.
Also available for women - 1000 mile Womens Approach Socks
Key features at a glance:
- Arch bracing for additional support.
- Heel power grip to keep the heel in place
- Double layer construction reduces wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel inner layer wicks away perspiration to help keep feet at a comfortable temperature
- The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- Money back guarantee [more info]
Sizes: Medium (6-8.5), Large (9-11.5)
Material: Outer Layer – 45% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 8% Acrylic and 3% Lycra®. Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
CARE: Machine wash 30 degree, No tumble dry, No Bleach.