New Hoggs of Fife Musselburgh ladies tweed field coat now available. A beautifully made field coat with a lightly quilted, tonal lining. The subtle country shades including burgundy and grey, will perfectly match any country wardrobe. Featuring a waterproof and breathable drop liner and faux suede trim detail.
Key features at a glance:
- Tailored to fit
- Waterproof and breathable drop liner
- Teflon coated rain/stain resistant
- Lightly quilted, tonal lining
- Brass effect branded studs
- Faux suede trim detail
- Brass YKK zip
Colour: Bracken Tweed
Material: 80% Wool, 20% Acrylic
(Sizings are approximate fit)
The Musselburgh tweed jacket for ladies brings together quality and style at a competitive price. This stunning jacket looks stylish with a pair of moleskin jeans around the town or strolling through the countryside on a nice fresh day. Or if a new tweed jacket is needed for your next countrysports event, then this jacket will ensure you feel smart and comfortable all day long.
A closer look:
- the collar is made from a soft suede effect fabric making it comfortable to wear and can be worn up with a storm flap for extra protection
- soft satin lining makes it easy to wear over a sweater or blouse and its lightly quilted for warmth
- deep bellowed pockets with branded poppers gives a typical country look
- popper closure on the cuffs
- quality Hoggs of Fife branded poppers
- back vents for freedom of movement
- side adjuster poppers on the back and extra detailining
There is also a matching hacking jacket, baseball cap and wax hat. Click here for the full Musselburgh collection.