The Hoggs of Fife Roslin Ladies Technical Tweed Field Coat is simply superb!
This quality teflon coated jacket looks so smart and the lilac, pink and green check within the tweed mix really does set it apart from other similar coats. The fantastic design features include a prooftex dropliner membrane, a satin lining, concealed press studs, cartridge pockets and, of course, the all important hand warmer pockets too.
This 100% lambswool tweed coat is waterproof, windproof and breathable and can be worn alongside the other superb items in the Roslin collection or as a stand alone garment in its own right.
This coat really is a delight!
Key features at a glance:
- 100% lambswool 380g tweed
- Teflon coated
- Prooftex drop liner membrane
- Windproof, breathable and waterproof
- Faux suede collar
- soft touch finish tweed
- satin lining
- brass zip
- concealed press studs
- two cartridge pockets
- concealed hand warmer pockets
Colour: Spring Bracken
Sizes: 8 to 20
(Sizings are approximate fit)
The Roslin tweed field coat has a modern classic feel to it. Beautifully woven from 100% lambswool with contrasting trims on the collar and pockets. A smart yet practical field coat, perfect for around the town or on the field. Plus it compliments our range of country boots for women perfectly!
A closer look:
- Retraining straps located in the handwarmer pockets to keep the bellowed pockets flap open
- Two large handwarmer pockets for when standing around
- A tough two-way metal zip
- Soft satin lining for comfort and warmth
- Back vent poppers for better movement and a touch of class
- Internal warm cuffs on the sleeve to keep out the draft
- High collar suede effect with storm flap
- Hidden poppers for a cleaner and crispier look