The Hoggs of Fife Kinloch tweed coat is made from 100% Lambswool and includes a waterproof, windproof and breathable drop liner membrane. For added weather protection, all seams have been taped and the outer layer coated in Teflon. The dark brown faux suede detailing as a touch of class to this quality field coat for men.
Key features at a glance:
- Sleek, satin lining for a comfortable fit
- Teflon coated for added protection
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Drop Liner Membrane
- Fully Taped Seams
- Dark Brown faux suede collar
- Storm flap protected zip/stud closure
- Faux suede reinforcement details
- Concealed, elasticated storm
Colour: Autumn Bracken
Material: 100% Lambswool
A quality jacket with a good weight
This is a quality tweed coat made to a really good standard and of a good weight. Slightly on the larger size but perfect for wearing over plenty of layers.