Posted by Bethan Bithell on 3rd Mar 2015
There are five layers to the sole of Grisport walking boots. This unique construction by Grisport will guarantee comfort and performance!
- Outersole – please refer to the individual boots. Outersole includes unique Vibram pattern for durability, rubber sole and trekking sole.
- Stabilizer – a dense PU to give stability when walking on rough terrain. Helps to prevent twisting
- Midsole – made of dual-density PU. This midsole makes the boot lightweight and guarantees a cushioned walk
- Sole lining – an insulated and breathable lining
- Arch support insole – this insole completes the comfort experience. Anatomically designed to give you comfort together with an anti-bacterial compound treatment to avoid odours.