This wellington offers the utmost in warmth, comfort and durability. With a comfort rating of -40C and specifically designed air-spacing technology, this boot is guaranteed to keep you warm in the coldest of conditions and cool in warmer seasons. Fitted with a YKK® zip and a unique G1®-flex calf™, the Gateway Pro Shooter Wellington is easy to remove and get on and is suitable for a wide range of calf sizes. A moulded EVA midsole provides added insulation and increased shock absorption, additionally this boot has been engineered with for maximum heel and forefoot cushioning. When it comes to durability, Japan-rubber™ and a high abrasion resistant Spandex cover provides a durable, hardwearing and long-lasting boot.
Key features at a glance:
- Comfort rating: -40C
- G1®-air spacer™ for air circulation to keep you cool in warmer conditions
- Extra reinforced Japan-rubber™ for hardwearing durability
- Lynx ICEGRIP for optimal grip in temperatures as low as -45C
- Adjustable gusset - suitable for all calf sizes with the unique G1®-flex calf™
- Suitable for wide calves
- YKK® zip for ease of getting the boot off and on
- G1® turbo-energy™ heel and maximum forefoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole for added insulation and shock absorption
Sizes: UK 8-11
Outstanding! I suffer with my feet but not anymore with these wellies. Working on the farm, I need a pair of wellies that are comfortable, easy to put on and have good grip. The Gateway Pro Shooter ticks all of these. A great welly boot definitely worth the money!