The Anatom Q4 Cuillin hiking boot is a mountain boot designed for mountain adventures and is made from quality nubuck leather. Featuring a tri.aria waterproof and breathable membrane, these boots will offer great protection from the elements and designed with a full rubber rand to withstand frequent use and abuse when hiking over rough terrain. The Vibram Foura outsole offers fantastic grip when walking over wet, rocky and unpredictable conditions and the PU midsole provides cushioning for shock absorption and all-day comfort.
Key features at a glance:
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Steel Eyelet
- 8 Eyelets
- Quick lacing system with lock off system
- Soft padded ankle
- Sown in tongue
- Vibram sole unit
- Midsole Anaflex 4
- Anatom Bioform Ultralight Footbed
- Handmade in Europe
Material: 2.8mm Nubuck leather
Weight: 830 gms (size 42) pair
Anatom Q4 Cuillin boot sole unit
For optimum balance between traction and durability, the Anatom Q4 Cuillin boot has been designed with a Vibram Foura sole unit. This unit is reliable on uneven grounds, gives good underfoot feedback and provides stability and comfort.
The image below shows how this sole unit offers maximum grip, outstanding traction and stability.
1. Large traction area at the front of the boot for grip on rocks
2. Felxion lines to improve natural rolling of the foot, which contributes to comfort
3. Vibram XSTREK compound that offers traction and comfort
Green: Max grip area
Yellow: Break are