If you are looking for an ultra light yet sturdy trekking pole, then the Highlander Skye pole is what you need. The Skye trekking pole is a carbon fibre pole making this an extremely lightweight trekking pole. Designed with a comfortable grip upright handle and a deluxe adjustable wrist strap and features a grass basket and a removable rubber foot.
Key features at a glance:
- Telescopic trekking pole
- Carbon fibre pole (absorbs shock naturally)
- Adjustable three sections with twist lock system
- Comfortable upright handle
- Removable non-slip rubber ferrule
- Tungsten metal tip [What's this?]
- Removable grass basket
Adjustable height: 65cm - 135cm
|Fully extended length:||135cm|
|Fully collapsed length:||65.5cm|
|Weight (per pole):||190g|
|No. of sections:||3|
Maintaining Silk Tie Tips:
- Clean the sections to remove dust and dirt
- Allow to dry thoroughly if get wet, naturally
- Wipe the handle grips regularly to remove perspiration
- Remove and rinse the basket regularly to remove mud
What is Tungsten metal?
Tungsten metal is very strong, durable and is extremely resistant to corrosion. A great metal for working on hard surfaces. It is a steel-grey metal that is hard to work and has a very high melting point.