If you are looking to buy country clothing and outdoor gear for shooting, hunting, hiking or any other outdoor activity, but not sure what you should be wearing or using then don't worry! At Cherry Tree Country Clothing we want you to be well informed when making a decision about which products you should buy which is why we developed these buying guides. You may be considering walking the ‘Three Peaks’ and need to upgrade your hiking boots or, maybe you have just joined a new shooting group and would like to be seen wearing the right kit! Whatever your adventures may be, we can help!
Country Clothing Guides
- Shooting JacketsOur guides on choosing a shooting jacket.
- Country TrousersOur guides on the best country trousers.
- Country Shirts & HatsWhich country shirt is best for you? Also, find the perfect hat or cap for your outfit!
- Wax JacketsThe traditional wax jacket and its benefits.
- Hoggs of FifeWho are Hoggs of Fife?
- Thermal Wear Our guides on which thermals to wear!
- Choosing a Waterproof SmockUnderstand what you need to know before buying a smock
- Our Top Picks of Men's SmocksA guide on our top 5 best selling men's smocks and the key features
- Walking Stick With Seat Stick Buying GuideHelp and advice on choosing a suitable walking stick with seat
- The Ultimate Guide to GaitersAdvice and guidance on choosing the best walking gaiters for your adventures
- Best Hunting Boots For ComfortOur top 5 best hunting boots for comfort and durability
- Gateway1 Boots Technology ExplainedA detailed guide on the technology used in the making of the Gateway1 boots and wellies.
- Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Pair of Shooting BootsOur top 5 tips when choosing a new pair of shooting boots
- Wellington BootsOur guides on the best wellies to wear!
- SocksJust how important is a pair of socks?
- Walking BootsAvoid foot problems with the proper boots!
- Walking ShoesAvoid blisters and fatigue with the right shoes!
- Brogue Boots & ShoesStand out of the crowd with a pair of brogues!
- GrisportWho are Grisport?
Walking & Hiking