Keep your valuables and cartridges safe using a stylish Hoggs of Fife Caledonia tweed cartridge bag!
Hoggs of Fife is well-known for its quality and style and the Caledonia tweed cartridge bag will certainly not disappoint!
Utilising Hoggs' own bespoke tweed fabric woven in Italy, this bag is superbly designed. It is simply perfect for keeping your cartridges in order, along with any personal effects or valuables. With one of these bags you can be sure that everything will be kept safe whenever you are out in the field.
Pros: Lightweight, sturdy and rain resistant
Cons: Only 5 cartridge slots
Hoggs Caledonia tweed cartridge bag features (close up!)
- a faux suede and brass buckle to give a luxury feel
- a magnetic clasp for quick and easy access
- a faux suede trim around the edge of the bag
The internal compartment features:
- five cartridge slots for easy, quick access
- an internal zipped pocket to keep valuables
- a mobile phone pocket
- a main compartment with a luxury cotton twill plum lining
- a faux suede trim around the opening
The Hoggs Caledonia tweed cartridge bag really does boast quality due to the following features:
- a sturdy brass strap and faux suede attachments
- a long adjustable cord shoulder strap
- a padded faux fur shoulder pad
- a faux suede detailing around the whole bag
The tweed used in the manufacture process is made from 60% wool for softness and 40% mixed fibres for durability. In addition, the bag features a magnetic/faux buckle front closure, so it is easy to open. However, when it is closed it will certainly keep your belongings safe!
Another feature of the bag is the long adjustable strap and shoulder pad which can be worn across the chest. This means you can walk or move around in comfort. Also, for extra protection, the tweed fabric has been given a Teflon coating. This invisible coating helps protects the fabric from rain damage and stains.