Posted by Tony Bithell on 30th Mar 2015
Below are a list of questions that we are asked on a regular basis about our wellies, either in-store or over the telephone.
1. Where is it considered ‘acceptable’ to wear wellies?
2. My wellington boots are cold but I can’t afford a new pair of Neoprene boots. What can I do?
3. How can I clean the inside of my kid’s wellies?
4. I have chunky big calves. Which wellies will fit comfortably?
5. What do I need to think about when looking for the right type of wellies for dog walking?
Please feel free to contact us for answers to any of the above questions.