The Hoggs of Fife ladies stretch moleskin jeans are a stylish and practical jean that is soft to the touch and hardwearing. Due to the cotton moleskin fabric these ladies jeans are warm in winter and cool in summer. The Hoggs of Fife ladies stretch moleskin jeans have been tailored to a contemporary fit that promises style, comfort and practicality. Outstanding quality and style!
Key features at a glance:
- Superior 275gsm cotton moleskin fabric
- 2% Elastane for comfort
- Straight leg
- Soft to the touch, hardwearing fabric with built-in horizontal stretch for a neat and comfortable fit
- Modern Low-rise fit to sit lower on the waistline than traditional trousers or jeans
- Two front pockets (one with small coin pocket bearing embroidered brand logo)
- Two rear patch pockets with brand motif stitching
- Belt Loops
- Zip Fly
- Double-stitched and riveted at stress points for extra strength
- Machine washable (inside-out and separately) at a max. 30°C. Should be ironed inside-out using a warm iron (150°C).
Leg Length: 32"