HOGGS OF FIFE BRAEMAR WELLINGTON BOOT
REVIEWED: APRIL 14, 2015
PRICE WHEN REVIEWED: £43.50
A flexible, stylish and lightweight wellington boot!
The Braemar Wellington Boot is part of the Fieldpro collection by Hoggs of Fife. This is a classic welly that is hand made to Hoggs specifications. Using top quality 100% natural rubber, this welly offers great stability and style!
It boasts many favourable features including a slip-resistant profiled rubber sole unit, an adjustable strap and comfortable insoles, helping to ensure a comfortable walk.
Also, the Braemar welly is just perfect for a range of outdoor pursuits, including gardening, dog walking, stable-hand work and farm work. This is a lightweight boot which is comfortable to put on and pull off, and features a cotton inner lining. Due to the flexibility of the rubber, the top of the wellies can be turned down for when the weather gets warmer.
- Pros: it’s lightweight and flexible
- Cons: it’s not suitable or rugged enough for heavy duty work such as building work
- Buy if: you are looking for a comfortable welly for walking or to wear for light work
Key Features of the Hoggs Braemar wellington boot
|Material:||100% Natural Rubber|
|Sole Unit:||Slip-resistant rubber sole|
|Lining:||Cotton inner lining|
|Insole:||Removable and washable cushioning insole|
|Guarantee:||Hoggs of Fife 12-month Quality Guarantee|
|Sizes:||UK 3 – 12|
|Colours:||Olive and Navy|
- A shaped ankle and calf offering great comfort
- A kick-off heel spur, for quick ‘pull off’
- An adjustable strap on the leg, to give a great fit
Please watch our video below, to view these features close up: