The Hoggs of Fife Monarch moleskin trousers are made from 100% cotton moleskin fabric. These classic cut moleskin trousers are hardwearing and ideal for all weathers. Hoggs have carried out extensive testing on the Monarch moleskin trousers to ensure the quality of the moleskin fabric. As a result, this fabric scored high for strength, abrasion resistance and other performance characteristics. These country trousers are perfect for every day wear!
The Hoggs of Fife Monarch moleskin trousers are made from quality fabric, quality trims and quality tailoring. You will not be disappointed in these moleskin trousers!
Key features at a glance:
- Heavy weight 16oz 100% cotton moleskin
- Cut to a comfortable fit
- Constructed with rear waistband seam allowing for fit alteration;
- Five pockets with superior white-stripe linings (2 side, 2 rear and front cash pocket)
- Six belt loops
- Special Hoggs of Fife shirt-grip inner waistband
- Smart and secure hook and button front closure
- Top quality easy-glide fly zip
- Flattened and overstitched seams throughout, for a smart tailored appearance
Colours: Old Claret
(Other colours available here)
Waist Sizes: 32"-48" (leg 31" or 33")
Waist Sizes: 34 -46 (leg 29")
Should be ironed inside-out using a warm iron (150°C). May be
dry-cleaned in perchloroethylene, solvents R113, R11 and hydrocarbon.
Do not chlorine bleach or tumble dry.